Reasons to Drink NingXia Red
The Ningxia Wolfberry:
- Provides ample antioxidants to strengthen the immune system. Antioxidants permeate cell walls and attack free radicals before they damage the DNA of the cell nucleus.
- Is powerful in helping the liver function properly. The liver is one of the most vital organs in the body – it’s our cleansing machine.
- It supports the eyes and visual acuity. This berry contains a complete array of antioxidant carotenoids including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin. In fact, the Ningxia Wolfberry has the highest source of carotenoids in all known foods. Beta-carotene is best known as a nutrient for the retina.
- Minerals & vitamins act as enzymes and co-factors in the digestion process.
- Studies on seniors in China produced amazing results (many people live beyond 100 years of age in wolfberry growing areas). Increases in Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) and hemoglobin were found in serum in all participants.
- Protects against the free radical attack on the mitochondrial DNA – our energy furnaces inside each cell. Antioxidants fight against mitochondrial destabilization.
- Helps keep balanced blood sugar levels healthy.
- It is important that cell walls maintain their malleability for nutrients to cross this membrane. The free radical scavengers found in the Ningxia Wolfberry strengthen the cell wall and support efficient transport of flavanoid nutrients into the cell and waste products out of the cell.
- It strengthens the brains neurotransmitters against pervasive free radical activity.
- It promotes a sense of well-being, and has had noticeable results in tests, which reduces stress and anxiety. The tissues of the body (including the brain) are assisted in avoiding oxidative stress.
- Has a B-vitamin complex essential to the body. In addition, these vitamins are vital for converting food to energy.
- Cells need to communicate, esp. those in the brain and nervous system. The synaptic responses are protected & fortified by the same polyphenols (flavonoids) that this berry uses to protect itself.
- The Ningxia Wolfberry is high in protein (more than whole wheat), an essential cellular building block.
- The Ningxia Wolfberry, unlike most berries, contains natural Vitamin E – a restorative antioxidant with too many health benefits to list here.
- Supports a healthier, romantic life. The wolfberry increases overall health performance, including sexual responses. One herbalist wrote, “Wolfberry can make a young wolf out of an old man.”
- This berry, dubbed “A complete body health motivator” has many unique polysaccharides, not found in any other plant on the planet.
What Makes Ningxia Red So Unique!